Last updated: 2020-06-16
Welcome to briefCASED!
- If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern briefCASED’s relationship with you.
- These Terms of Service govern your use of our website located at www.briefcased.in operated by briefCASED.
- The terms “service” or “services” would mean to include the interactive online information service offered by briefCASED on the internet through which the user may access case briefs, judgments, statutes, legal articles, bare acts. The terms would include to mean the search tools through which the user can search through the hosted databases and information using a number of search tools that are present with a selection matching their search criteria. Users then select one or more of the items presented to view the full document/ record.
- Receiving a brief within 24 hours: whenever a user requests for a brief we try to provide the same within 24 hours. However, this condition is subject to variation depending on the length of the Judgement, importance of the Judgement and availability of that Judgement. The website will not responsible for any loss that may occur to the user due to such delay.
- Request a brief service will be entertained only on weekdays i.e. Monday to Saturday. If a request is made outside working hours i.e. 9-8 pm, it would be considered for the next day.
- The Content on the Web Site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation.
- Users may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without briefCASED’s prior written permission.
- Users cannot add, amend, modify, reproduce, republish, or transmit our Case Briefs for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Web Site.
- 9. Any unauthorized use of the Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
- The text of all the judgments provided on the site is computer generated. The authenticity, correctness and preciseness of the text of the judgments must be verified from the certified copy of the judgment.
- briefCASED makes reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the Web Site is accurate but does not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Web Site will be accurate, uninterrupted, or timely.
- briefCASED does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the defects will be corrected.
- briefCASED may contain advertisements and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws.
- briefCASED will not be responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers or sponsors materials.
Without prejudice, in no event shall briefCASED, its Affiliates and/or Contributors be liable to users for any claim(s) relating in any way to:-
- Users inability or failure to perform legal or other research related work or to perform such legal or other research or related work properly or completely, even if assisted by briefCASED, its Affiliates and/or Contributors or any decision made or action taken by User in reliance on the Data.
- briefCASED disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to
- Any errors in or omissions from the Web Site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors
- Any third party Web Sites or Content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from.
- The unavailability of this Site or any portion thereof;
- Subscriber use of the Site.
- briefCASED shall not responsible if any information/page is downloaded from briefCASED and after downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/removed/obscured contained therein.
- Material or information contained on or made available through the Web Site is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice nor does it, in any manner establish a client-advocate relationship.